Thursday, October 14, 2010

the things I hate...

List of things that I hate...
1. Bugs and insects. Except some of them, most bugs are unnecessary in our lives. Especially mosquito, fly, and insects looks like Centipede. They are horrible and ugliest things in the world.
2. Grades. I like to go to school except the things that I have to wake up for classes and that the schools are grade each students by numbers. I hate it. Sometimes I try my hardest and I get low grades....makes me sad and cry...
3. Fat. I love to eat. But I control from foods that I want to eat because of fat. I don't want to any more fat tube around my belly.
4. Beef. I think beef is too greasy. I prefer chicken, and pork than beef. I hate beef. I love how my mom make spicy chicken dishes. They are so good, but beef never get taste good no matter what I put in there.
5. Time. I hate time. Sometimes I want time to go fast, but sometimes time goes too fast. I can't believe I'm nineteen already. I never imagined myself in nineteen.
6. Math. Math is the weakest subject for me. I hate math. I'm not math type person. Math makes me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment