Friday, November 19, 2010

this week!!

I'm so excited for the Thanksgiving break.
Because, i'm going to have fun!!!
Don't know others, but all the classes on Tuesday canceled.
So, for me, Thanksgiving break starts from Tuesday. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Anyway, I don't know what to do over the break! i wrote down a list of somethings to do,
but still. my sister wants to go to watch Harry Potter and deadly hallows.
First I didn't like to watch Harry Potter, but I watched the trailer and I loved it.
I guess i'll watch it over the Thanksgiving.
I found the perfect topic for Multi-genre paper.
The North Koreans. this topic popped into my head suddenly last week.
So, I'm very satisfy about my topic.
I wrote like some genre, but not much.
Because I had sosososososo much big projects in other major classes....
But i'll work it out over the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment